Home Contact |

Palmerstown - Resources

Palmerstown House

Palmerstown House in 1795

Stewart Institute

Stewart's Hospital, Palmerstown. Courtesy of DĂșchas

Buck House

Buck House, former gate lodge of Palmerstown House.

Used by permission of the Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht

Milestone

Milestone outside the Old Coach House

Old Coach House

The Old Coach House as it appeared in 2002

Former Superintendent's House

Former Asylum Superintendent's House circa 1890.

Palmerstown House

Palmerstown House (Stewarts Hospital)

Mill Lane Terrace

Mill Lane village terrace with former tavern in the foreground.

Norman Church Ruin, Mill Lane.

This is the Mill Lane church ruin (in ancient times called Stacgory Church) shortly after its restoration in 1978. Photo by Patrick Healy.

Iveagh Bridge

Lord Iveagh's Latticework bridge taken from the Liffey Bank. Photo by Patrick Healy.

Mustard Mill

Former Mustard Mill, Palmerstown.

Mill Lane Girls' School

Former Girls' school, Mill Lane

Mill-related house

Mill-related housing, Mill Lane Palmerstown

Farmleigh Former Pump House

Detached double-height former pump house, c.1830.