Home Contact |

Saggart - Resources

Tassaggart House

Now a private residence on the grounds of the City West golf course.

Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Dedicated by Archbishop of Dublin, Dr Murray on 19th August 1849.

Saggart Cemetery

Saggart Cemetery is located on the site of previous church buildings, possibly the monastery of St Mosacra.

Jacob's Bar.

Jacob's Bar, Founded in 1901.

Swiftbrook Paper Mills

Aerial view of Swiftbrook Paper Mills prior to its closure in 1972.

St Mary’s National School

St Mary’s National School, Boherboy Road

Boherboy Standing Stones

Boherboy Standing Stones. Known locally as ‘Adam and Eve’, the stones most probably date to the Bronze Age.